- To help young/new female youth workers realise they are not on their own and that others are facing the same issues.
- To raise the issue of gender in youth work.
- To discuss the issues facing women in youth ministry.
- To encourage female youth workers that issues can be resolved.
- To show that there are solutions.
- To offer various models of ministry.
- To act as an information point.
- To redress the balance of youth work literature which is predominantly written from a male perspective.
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Posted by Sarah Brush at 8:02 PM